Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Some 11i upgraded unpaid invoices are missing lines and distributions in the Invoice Workbench (APXINKWB).
- AP_INVOICE_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL and AP_INVOICE_LINES_ALL do not have any rows for some invoices.
- Accounting data is ok.
- Unable to pay invoices.
- Upgraded invoices stuck in Needs Revalidation Status
- 11i data does not have any known corruption. Post upgrade some distributions/lines were missing in R12.
- Invoice Appearing in Needs Revalidation Status After Upgrading to R12
- AP Data Validation Report For The Invoice(s) Does Not Show Any Corruption Except Signature MMM
Determine number of affected invoices:
from ap_invoices_all aia
where Invoice_id NOT IN
(Select aila.invoice_id from ap_invoice_lines_all aila)
AND aia.HISTORICAL_FLAG = 'Y'
AND aia.PAYMENT_STATUS_FLAG <> 'Y';
Dists_Arch data contains valid distributions while upgraded invoice in R12 contains no distributions and lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms