Distributions of Direct Interorg Transfers from OPM to Discrete not Seen in Material Transaction Form
(Doc ID 1586085.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reviewing in material transaction form a direct interorg transfer from an OPM organization to a discrete one & selecting the distribution button:
NO distributions are seen. But distribution can indeed be seen in material distribution form directly.
-Distributions can also be seen for transfer from Discrete to Process org within distribution form on material transactions.
1. Create InterOrg transfer from PROCESS to DISCRETE Orgs.
2. Run OPM processes
3. Check the Material Transaction on DISCRETE side
4. Try to access DISTRIBUTIONS from Material Transaction inquiry form - ** It will show no records. **
5. Now go to "Material Distributions" form.
6. Query the interorg transfer transaction by date range/item etc. : accounting can be seen
7. Distributions can also be seen for transfer from Discrete to Process org within distribution form on material transactions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document