Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Compentence Profile
Error on the Correct Competency Profile page upon clicking the Cancel button
When we try to update a newly added competency to the competency profile using the "Competency Profile: Correct" page and click the "Cancel" button the system throws an unexpected error.
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.JboException: JBO-25052: ViewObject CompSearchVO with with no key-attributes cannot be activated!
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. ESS>>Competency Profile>>Add New Competency
2. Search for Competency>>Select a competency >>Apply.
3. The added competence is available under the Proposed change
4. Click on Correct and change the proficiency
5. Click on Apply and error is received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms