Newly-Added BPA Line Displayed In iProcurement When BPA Status Is Requires Reapproval, and Updated Item Unit Price on BPA Shows in iProcurement Even Though BPA Is Not Yet Reapproved
Last updated on MAY 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Other issues
Item Search in iProcurement shows a new added BPA line when BPA status is 'Requires Reapproval'.
Users expected the new item in the BPA line not to be displayed in iProcurement until the BPA got approved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create BPA with item ABC with price $2,000
2) Submit the BPA for approval
3) As Approver, approve the BPA
4) The item ABC displays in iProcurement with $2,000
5) Update the BPA, now the status changes to 'Requires Reapproval'
6) Add a new item CDE to this BPA
7) Cancel the BPA line item ABC, the BPA status still stays at 'Requires Reapproval'
8) Search the item CDE in iProcurement and found this new item.
The similar issue occurs also when the existing BPA has the Unit Price modified on one of the existing lines, and the BPA is not yet re-approved, but the new item price is displaying in iProcurement instead of the unit price from the last Approved version of the BPA.
Due to this issue, are able to create BPAs for unapproved items for an unapproved price.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms