Mobile Counting: When Recount Quantity is not the Same Than the First Counted One
(Doc ID 1586593.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Cycle and Physical Counts
In Cycle Count, Adjustment quantity is not updated correctly when doing Recount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Cycle count with Recount option.
2. Perform Cycle Count in Mobile
3. In the First count, enter the quantity as say 7
4. Count Entry status changes to Recount
5. While doing Re-count, Enter the Count Qty same as system Qty say 10
6. The Count Entry status changes to Pending Approval
7. In Count Adjustments approval form, the Adjustment quantity is displayed incorrectly as -3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document