CWB Plan Personalizations Do Not Save When Making Performance Rating Field Read Only
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version of Compensation Workbench,
On R12.1.3 RUP6 when users attempt to make the Performance Rating field (NewPerfRating) field Read Only using the Personalization by Plan, the check box is checked and then Applied and Saved the field is still enterable. When go back into the plan personalization the checkbox for read only is no longer checked. This occurs on every plan and every task. Before RUP6 users were able to make the field Read Only without any problems.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In CWB – in the “Performance Ratings and/or Reassignments” task The Performance Rating field is editable (Note: this same behavior happens on our Allocations task as well).
- Go to Personalize for Selected Compensation Plan
- Click on Settings – view Performance Rating field “Read Only” column is not checked:
- Click on Apply and the Save which returns to the application page – view Performance Rating field is still editable:
- Go to Personalize for Selected Compensation Plan – validate that Read Only column is not checked for the Performance Rating row.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms