Report Manager Drilldown shows a Content Set Row Window for Published Reports With Content Sets Using Parent Values
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Report Manager - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version, Core Functionality
While using Report Manager - the Published reports with Content sets using Parent Values provide a Content Set Row Window on drilldown.
Would just expect the 'Effective Ranges' window to appear.
The report produced a workbook with separate worksheets for each cost centre associated with the parent cost centre, therefore when performing the drilldown on a particular value in that worksheet, it is not expected that the Content Set Row window is shown.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Report Manager: Published reports with Content sets using Parent Values provides a Content Set Row Window on drilldown.
2. Change the expansion value to ‘All’
3. Click on the ‘Excel’ Icon’
4. Click ‘Yes’ on the ActiveX Control message.
This now opens excel and uses the associated excel editor template to produce the report output.
On the relevant report tab, review the information, then double click on the Actual value you wish to drilldown on.
In this example, the actual PTD value for IT Services & info support will be drilldown on for the cost centre xxxx.
5. The Content Set Row window is presented ;
6. Select a sequence to drill on and click the ‘Continue’ Button to take you to the Effective Range Form.
7. Select the Account range to be drilled down within the ‘Effective Range Window’. Click the Continue Button.
You will be taken to the ‘Drill Account Balances’ Window.
Check the details and Click the ‘Go’ button. This will present you with the actual values associated with account combinations which have the Cost Centre & Account combination.
8. Click on the PTD value to be drilled down further on.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms