German Payables VAT Reconciliation Detail Report input parameter Balancing Segment LOV Not Accepting 5 Digits And Error APP-FND-01030
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, German Localizations for AP
When attempting to run the German Payables VAT Reconciliation Detail Report the input parameter 'Balancing Segment' LOV not accepting 5 digits and erroring out.
Te following error occurs.
APP-FND-01030: Value .... is longer than its maximum length of 4 characters.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to German AP Responsibility
2. Navigate to submit requests window
3. Query the German Payables VAT Reconciliation Detail Report
4. start inserting the input parameters
5. Balancing Segment input parameter LOV errors
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms