"Error occurred in the configuration process" in HTML Quoting while configuring an item - more meaningful error message required
(Doc ID 1586719.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On R12 HTML Quoting, when attempting to configure a certain model , the following error occurs.
"Error occurred in the configuration process."
Most models work as expected. The same model when added to a sales order and configured, works fine. The problem is only occurring in Quoting.
Error occurred in the configuration process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Quoting responsibility
2. Enter a new Quote
3. Enter appropriate Quoting information
4. Enter this model on a Quote line
5. Click on the Configure button and make appropriate selections
6. Click on the Finish button
7. When the control is passed back to Quoting, the error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document