EEO-1 Suite of Reports questions.
(Doc ID 1586817.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Questions regarding EEO-1 Suite of Reports:
1. If all the reports run without any error, is it still mandatory to apply the current US Statutory patch?
2. The EEO reports have 2 parameters - Report Start Date and Report End Date. Do these parameters need to have same dates or different dates and what is their impact and significance?
3. When we run this report for final submission to the EEOC, do we have to run both EEO Suite of Reports and Electronic EEO Report with Report Modes as Final or can we run only one of them in Final mode?
4. Exception report error is 'Assignment is not of reporting type'.
- This employee's assignment type = 'Severance'.
- How do we fix this so this error no longer occurs?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document