Wrong Coverage/Rate End Dates When De-enrolled from a Plan in a Plan Type with Multiple Plans
(Doc ID 1586895.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When de-enrolling an employee from one of the plans under a plan type, the wrong coverage and rate end dates are used.
When someone de-enrolls from a plan, the resulting coverage and rate end dates will be based upon the codes used for the Program and/or Plan type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee is enrolled in 401k Retirement & 401k Retirement loans; These 2 plans are of "Retirement" plan type.
2. The coverage start dates are 401k Retirement = 1/1/2008 and 401k Retirement Loan = 7/2/2012.
3. Set the effective date of the de-enrollment to 12/2/2012.
4. Go to Non Flex Program Enrollment screen with Unrestricted life event processed as of 12/2/2012.
5. Try to de-enroll from "401k Retirement" plan by clicking on the red X button on the tool bar. Select the end date option and save.
6. Go to View enrollment results screen, you will see that "401k Retirement" plan is end dated with coverage end date as 7/1/2012 and rate end date as 11/17/2012. These are incorrect.
7. Coverage should have been end dated as of 12/31/2012 and Rate should have been end dated as of 12/1/2012 based upon the setup of the codes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document