Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.3
Find that notification of approval is sent to FYI members as Approval Notification.
-- Expected Behaviour
User should receive the FYI notification instead of approval notification .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Setup FYI RULE in AME For Sourcing Award, with other rules for approval .
2. In Sourcing create RFQ and Publish it.
3. Supplier creates quote for the RFQ.
4. Close the RFQ and then award the RFQ .
5. Send the award for approval and then notice that the FYI user is receiving the notification of approval instead of FYI notification.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms