Trade Management Volume Discount Offer Creates Incorrect Pricing (QP) Modifier If No First range Definition of Table discount
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 01-May-2015***
Discount amount showing incorrectly for tiered volume offer.
Example: Create a volume offer of an item with volume tier of qty 1 - 14 with a discount amount of 2400. Activate the offer. Create an order for an eligible customer for a quantity of 4, price the line, discount is applied however the discount amount is 1800 not 2400.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Trade Management
- Navigation: Offers > Create Offers
- Create a volume offer
- Create discount tier on volume offer (quantities and amount)
- 1 to 14 discount 2400
- 15 to 99999 discount 2500
- Activate offer
- Create an Order
- Add a line with an item from the volume tier and price order
- Discount is coming at 1800 (Adjusted amounts showing -1800)
The QP modifier is showing a different setup.
0-1 value 0
1-14 vale 0
14-999999 value 0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms