R12: AutoCreate Requisition Lines Creates Multiple Purchase Order Shipments Instead of Grouping Shipments When Use Buyer Work Center
(Doc ID 1587555.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PBWC - Buyer Work Center
When autocreate requisition lines to purchase order using PBWC - Buyer Work Center, Order get created with 1 line, 2 shipment and 2 distributions;
While when use the autocreate form, Order created with 1 line, 1 shipment and 2 distributions. Expect to get the same results for both cases.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Setup the following profile option values:
PO: Default Requisition Grouping : Default
PO: Use Requisition Line Numbers on Autocreated Purchase Order Lines : Yes
The following profile options not set to any values:
PO: Use Ship-to for Default Autocreate grouping
PO: Use Need-by Date for Default Autocreate Grouping
2. Create two requisitions with one line each with same quantity, same item and same Need-by date
3. Open Demand Workbench in PBWC
4. Select the requisitions and add lines to document builder :
5. Create order with 1 line 2 shipments 2 distributions
We should have 1 line / 1 shipment / 2 distributions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document