Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1 HRMS RUP5
After a candidate reconsiders an application after withdrawing the vacancy, no notification is sent to the manager.
-- Expected Behavior
Expect the manager to receive the "Request for reconsideration" notification.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Login as candidate.
2. On the home screen, click the Application Details for a vacancy.
3. Click the Withdraw Application button.
4. Enter a comment and click the Submit button.
5. Note the Confirmation message.
Note 2 notifications are being sent.
6. 4 days later, login as same candidate.
7. On the home screen, click the Application Details for vacancy.
8. Click the Request Reconsideration button and receive confirmation. No notification is sent to manager.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms