PO Unreserved Is Not Clearing The Commitment On The Award Status Inquiry Form
(Doc ID 1587901.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Grants Accounting - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create PO, approve it, reserve funds while approving.
2. Receive PO.
3. query up PO, approve, unreserve, submit for approval.
4. In the PO, change PO line (decreased amount from $349 to $300). At this point encumbered amount still shows as $349 on the PO distributions and GMS ASI commitment. -- this may be the problem. If you go into po_distribution_lins_all.encumbered amount it still shows as 349. -- this is the issue.
4. Match AP invoice to PO (line amount of $300). Validate and create accounting on invoice. At this point encumbered amount still shows as $349 on the req distributions and GMS ASI commitment.
5. Run PRC: Interface Supplier Costs. At this point we have a commitment of $49 in GMS ASI and an actual of $300, resulting in an extra $49 in commitment on the award.
The problem with lies in when the po is changed in amount, the po_distribution_lines_all.encumbered amount is not updated with the new approved PO distribution, thus, the ASI shows the difference between the original encumbered amount MINUS the new encumbered amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|