The Lot Cost Details Report shows the wrong cost for Landed Cost Management transactions
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Landed Costs in Lot Costed Items, the Lot Cost Details shows the wrong cost
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a PO and PO receipt
2. Use part or all quantity of the lot.
3. Add Charge Invoice with a date after lot has been used.
4. Run Landed cost import process.
5. Run Lot cost process
6. View the Lot Costs on the Lot Cost Details screen.
7. View the 'Unit Landed Cost' on the 'Landed Cost management' screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms