The Lot Cost Details Report shows the wrong cost for Landed Cost Management transactions
(Doc ID 1588066.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Landed Costs in Lot Costed Items, the Lot Cost Details shows the wrong cost
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a PO and PO receipt
2. Use part or all quantity of the lot.
3. Add Charge Invoice with a date after lot has been used.
4. Run Landed cost import process.
5. Run Lot cost process
6. View the Lot Costs on the Lot Cost Details screen.
7. View the 'Unit Landed Cost' on the 'Landed Cost management' screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document