Assets Open Work Link Not Displaying Right Data
(Doc ID 1588122.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After doing the advanced search based on the status type and asset number. work orders listed. Open one work order and click on asset number breadcrump then click on the list of work orders breadcrump, system is showing only the list of work orders with the status type same as the filter condition provided while doing advanced search. For the case of simple search there is no issue
1. perform advanced search in work order page for one asset number and status type.
2. list of work orders will be displayed
3. select one work order by clicking on the work order number
4. then click on asset number link.
5. it will show no.of open work orders.
6. Click on the number link
7. you can get the list of work orders with a status type which is mentioned while doing advanced search
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document