Order Import failing with DUPLICATE OE_HEADERS_IFACE_ALL records observed.
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Entry
Duplicate Order Import interface records are observed in the below tables after running the Purchasing (PO) Create Internal Orders concurrent.
It would appear the Create Internal Orders concurrent is not updating the TRANSFERRED_TO_OE_FLAG,
and thus a subsequent run of the concurrent is picking up the same Requisition header details and inserting a second set of OE IFACE data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and approve an Internal Requisition.
2. Submit the Create Internal Orders Request
3. Submit the Order Import Request in Order Management - a Sales Order is created
4. Submit again the Create Internal Orders request
5. Submit again the Order Import Request and find that either another Sales Order is created or the Order Import fails in error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms