Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User has 2 responsibilities:
1) Custom responsibility created by user.
2) Standard GENERAL LEDGER SUPER USER responsibility.
We have taken the profile options setup for both these responsibilities from System Admin--> Profile --> System
1) MO:Operating unit
2) MO:Security profile
3) SLA: Enable Subledger Transaction Security
4) GL: Data Access Set
5) SLA: Enable Data Access Set Security in Subledger
6) SLA: Additional Data Access Set
The profile option setups are identical for both responsibilities.
1) User navigates to each of the 2 responsibilities .
2) Inquiry --> Account
3) Query for the journal batch
4) Click on Drilldown
5) OAF page opens up.
6) Clicking on the 'View Transaction'
When they try to drilldown the OAF Page appears. But, when you click on 'View Transaction' , the control should have gone to the AP subledger to show the Payables invoice.
Control goes to AP subledger when tried to drilled down from GENERAL LEDGER SUPER USER responsibility.
But when clicking on 'View Transaction' via custom responsibility , nothing happens. Control stays on same page , does not take you to AP subledger.
Upgrade to R12.1.3
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms