Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the form for Setup -> Payment -> Banks, when defining a bank, openning the Bank accounts form, then when trying to close the same form without entering anything, the following error is displayed and form can not be closed:
FRM-40202 Field Must Be Entered
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Payables responsibility > Setup > Payment > Banks
2. Query a bank branches with no bank accounts
4. Click on Bank Account Button
5. The Bank Accounts form is opening in the entry mode. Don't enter anything.
6. Close it immediately without having entered any data
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms