Credit Hold Re-Applied On New Order Line From Partial Shipment
(Doc ID 1589709.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Payment
Credit hold applies on the new order line from partial shipment.
The credit limit is set to 0 at the site level, the same credit check rule is entered in the Ordering and Shipping fields in the Credit Check Rule section in the OM Transaction Type form.
The lines are placed on hold at booking as expected, we release the original order line and then, in the Shipping Transactions forms, we split the released line and ship a partial quantity, but the new line created by the shipment partial process (with the remaining quantity) is placed on hold again when we will ship confirm.
We expect that the new line created (with the same line number in the OE_ORDER_LINES_ALL) will not be placed on hold.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. AR Credit limit is set to 0 at the site level.
2. Credit Check Rule:
Credit check level and hold are in the order line level.
Override Manual Release - not checked
Days to Honor Manual Release = Null
2. Transaction Type: Credit check rule is entered in the Ordering and Shipping fields in the Credit Check Rule section in the OM Transaction Type form.
1. Order Management Responsibility
2. Sales Orders > Entered order
3. Navigate to line level: Entered line with Qty = 10
4. Book order and see that line goes on hold as expected
5. Release the Hold
6. Ship Confirm > Split line > ship confirm Qty = 1
7. New line 2.1 with remaining qty = 9 created is placed on credit check hold
Another issue is that:
The subline was not placed on hold at the ship confirm with the option “Include Uninvoiced order” unchecked in our credit rule.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document