Automatic Receipt Using Automatic Clearing Does Not Clear The Receipts
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Automatic Clearing for Receipts does not clear the receipts.
Responsibility: Order Management
1. Create a Sales Order
2. Import Sales Order Invoice
1. Create automatic Receipt. The receipt uses a receipt method with Clearance Method = 'By Automatic Clearing'
2. Create automatic Remittances
3. Run Create Accounting Process
4. Run the program - Automatic Clearing for Receipts
The log file shows:
The receipt number XXX is in the process of funds capture settlement.
The receipt is in the process of funds capture settlement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms