Automatic Receipt Using Automatic Clearing Does Not Clear The Receipts
(Doc ID 1590041.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Automatic Clearing for Receipts does not clear the receipts.
Responsibility: Order Management
1. Create a Sales Order
2. Import Sales Order Invoice
1. Create automatic Receipt. The receipt uses a receipt method with Clearance Method = 'By Automatic Clearing'
2. Create automatic Remittances
3. Run Create Accounting Process
4. Run the program - Automatic Clearing for Receipts
The log file shows:
The receipt number XXX is in the process of funds capture settlement.
The receipt is in the process of funds capture settlement.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document