Trading partner with translator code <Translator Code>, location_code <EDI Location Code> for the POI transaction is not defined
(Doc ID 1590192.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle EDI Gateway - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We configured all the setups and created the flat file. When importing the concurrent 'IN: Purchase Orders (850/ORDERS)' . it is showing the below error.
A trading partner with translator code EDI_Test1_Customer, location_code BWSANJOSE1 for the POI transaction is not defined. Set up the trading partner in the Gateway. Control Record 0010 has the ORG_ID .
We followed the below notes:
1) POI Err A trading partner XXX for the POI transaction is not defined <Note 430737.1>
2) A trading partner with translator code , location_code for the POI transaction is not defined <Note 254598.1>
But, still it is showing the above error.
1) Give the EDI Location code in Customer standard.
2) Do not give the translation in Customer standard (Translation field is just above the EDI Location Code for Site).
3) Setup the EDI for IN: Purchase Orders (850/ORDERS) without translator code.
4) Import the DAT file with translator code in it.
5) The above error is shown in log file and import fails.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document