R12: In Case Of Contract Purchase Ageements/ Blanket Purchase Agreements, Acceptance Required Field With Signature Value Resets To None On New Versions Of Document
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Acceptance Required' field with any acceptance level selected value gets reset to 'None' on a new revision of the Contract Purchase Agreement (CPA)/Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA).
Steps to reproduce
1) Create PO Document
2. Terms window, select 'Signature' for the Acceptance Required
3. Save and approve the PO
4. login as supplier/welcome
5. select iSupplier Portal Full Access
6. Action -> Acknowledge -> Go
7. Accept Entire Order, save
8. login as operations/welcome
9. Purchase Order Summary, Tools -> Acceptances
10. click OK to accept the document
11. Query to PO, status = Approved
12. Go to Terms window, Acceptance Required field shows as 'None'
13. Change something on the Terms window
14. Save, Acceptance Required field shows as NONE
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms