Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle Item Master - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deleting items with Delete Item Information (BMCDEL) program, see the attachments are getting deleted irrespective of the Organization chosen.
Expect the attachments to be deleted only for the selected organization.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Bills of Material
2. Navigate > Delete Group > Create a Group.
3. Go to the Items to be deleted.
4. Enter the delete group Name when asked.
5. Submit Concurrent Request "Delete Item Information" and monitor for completion.
6. See the item attachments are deleted from all organizations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms