Bill Presentment Architecture issue: BPA print program does not print Invoices that has transaction type set to ACCOUNTING_AFFECT_FLAG=N
(Doc ID 1590631.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Bill Presentment Architecture - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BPA print program does not print Invoices that has transaction type set to ACCOUNTING_AFFECT_FLAG=N
1. Created a transaction type(Name: openrec) with open receivables unchecked
2. Created a transaction with the trx type as openrec 
3. Created normal transaction [open receivables checked - 13446]
4. Submitted BPA concurrent program with High Trx Number = 13447 and Low Trx Number = 13446
5. PDF generated with only one transaction 
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!