Distributions of direct interorg transfers from opm organization to a discrete one - not seen in the form
(Doc ID 1590662.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reviewing in material transaction form a direct interorg transfer from an OPM organization to a discrete one & selecting the distribution button:
NO distributions are seen.
But distribution can indeed be seen in material distribution form directly.
Distributions can also be seen for transfer from Discrete to Process org within distribution form on material transactions.
To be able to view all distributions for interorg transfers transactions
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create InterOrg transfer from PROCESS to DISCRETE Orgs.
2. Run OPM processes
3. Check the Material Transaction on DISCRETE side
4. Try to access DISTRIBUTIONS from Material Transaction inquiry form - ** It will show no records. **
5. Now go to "Material Distributions" form.
6. Query the interorg transfer transaction by date range/item etc. : accounting can be seen
7. Distributions can also be seen for transfer from Discrete to Process org within distribution form on material transactions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document