SEPA: SCT LegalEntityInternalID In Tag Identification Instead Of Vat Registration Number
(Doc ID 1590685.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
in SEPA SCT in group header in tag
we should have the vat registration number.
Instead of that we found the LegalEntityInternalID
Note R12: SEPA Credit Transfer V5 Support in Oracle Payments (Doc ID 1404007.1), in file SEPACreditTransferV5_SupportInOraclePayments_Release12 explains the following:
Initiating Party – The name and identification of Initiating Party are required as per SEPA
guidelines. The mapping for Name and Identification is described below:
- Name: The ‘Legal entity’ is mapped to the Name.
- Identification: The identification in populated in the following order
- 1. Tax Registration Number if available, else
- 2. Legal Entity Registration Number.
- The identification is populated in tag under the ‘Organisation Identification’."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!