How To Do Objective Setting And Create Appraisal Of New Joiners After Objective Period ?
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there a way to Perform Objective Setting And Create Appraisals Of New Joiners After Objective setting Period ?
1. New employees joins organization after the objective period and first appraisal start date, how to do objective setting and create appraisal ?
2. Scenario :
- Plan start date : 01-Jan-2013
- Plan End Date : 31-Dec-2013
- Objective period : 01-jan-2013 (objective setting done once in appraisal year for both midyear and yearend)
- Midyear Appraisal start date : 01-May-2013
- 'allow changes outside this period' is checked so objective deadline will be 31-Apr-2013.
When employee transfer from one department to other department after 31-Apr-2013.
- How new objectives will be set for employee?
- Can employee have two scorecards, one for duration 01-jan to 31-apr-2013 and another from 01-may to 31-dec?
3. Customer requirements are:
- Plan Name : Test Plan (only one plan for enterprise)
- Plan Duration : 01-Jan-2013 to 31-Dec-2013
- Objective Setting : 01-Jan-2013 to 31-Mar-2013
- First Appraisal task start date : 01-Jun-2013
The Users have one employee in Department A having Set of Departmental KPIs cascaded by Department A. This employee remains in department A for 8 months.
After 8 months he gets transferred to department B. So for remaining time (4 months), employee should have departmental KPIs cascaded by department B.
So employee should have two appraisals/scorecards, one with department A for 8 months and another with department B for 4 months.
Evaluation should also be done separately and then overall will be average of both.
So Is this possible with Oracle PMS?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms