Suppliers Showing With Customers In Agent Dashboard Customer Search LOV
(Doc ID 1590859.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.0.6 and later
Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.0.6 and later
Oracle Customer Care - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.6 version, Agent Dashboard
In Customer Support Specialist Agent Dashboard, when create a new SR, the "Search and Select: Customer Name" window shows both, customer parties and suppliers.
Expect to see only customer parties, not suppliers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new customer party either in Receivables or Contact Center.
2. Navigate to Payables > Suppliers > Entry > click on "Create Supplier" button.
3. In the "Organization Name" enter a similar name than the one used in step#1 and click "Apply" button
4. Then switch responsibilities and go to Customer Support Specialist > Agent Dashboard
5. In the "Create Service Request" region select Service Key = Customer Name
6. In the Value field enter a partial name value that matches the name used in step#1 and step#3 and tab out.
7. The "Search and Select: Customer Name" window pop-up showing both, the customer party and the supplier.
There is no way to differentiate both.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document