Bills Receivable: Unable to Narrow the Search by the Customer Location in Bills Receivable Window
(Doc ID 1591555.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to narrow the search by entering the customer's location in Quick Assign window of Bills Receivables.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a customer which has 2 sites, site A and B. Each of these sites has the business purpose as Drawee and Bill to.
2. Create invoices for these 2 sites.
3. Navigate to Bills Receivables > Transactions, open Bills Receivables window.
4. Create BR setting Drawee as site A, and go Quick Assign.
5. In Quick Assign window, enter Customer Name and Location of site A to narrow the search by location.
6. Go Preview.
7. The result of search is not only transactions of site A, but site B.
This works properly from the a regular Transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!