Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to narrow the search by entering the customer's location in Quick Assign window of Bills Receivables.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a customer which has 2 sites, site A and B. Each of these sites has the business purpose as Drawee and Bill to.
2. Create invoices for these 2 sites.
3. Navigate to Bills Receivables > Transactions, open Bills Receivables window.
4. Create BR setting Drawee as site A, and go Quick Assign.
5. In Quick Assign window, enter Customer Name and Location of site A to narrow the search by location.
6. Go Preview.
7. The result of search is not only transactions of site A, but site B.
This works properly from the a regular Transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms