Cust/Contact SR Showing Even Though SR Type Is Not Allowed For That Responsibility
(Doc ID 1591565.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Care - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching for a specific SR Number through a particular responsibility, for which this specific Service Request Type is not enabled, the system still shows some details of the SR like the customer and contact information.
If Service Type - Responsibility Mappings are established, the Contact Center information should not return anything Customer/Contact information related to the Service Request.
- Enable Service Security.
- Map SR Types to specific responsibilities
- With Responsibility A, create a SR
- With Responsibility B (not mapped), query the same SR in the Contact Center form.
What Is Working:
1. If user tries to open the same SR using Find Service Requests, the system prevents him/her from doing so.
It does not recognize the SR number:
FRM-40212: Invalid value for field INCIDENT_NUMBER
2. If user tries to query the same SR number directly in the Service Request form, again, no information is displayed at all.
FRM-40301: Query caused no records to be retrieved. Re-enter.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document