Unable To Complete EAM Work Orders Due to API Error
(Doc ID 1591987.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to complete work orders, the following error occurs.
1. An unknown error occurred in Work Order API while processing work order entities.
2. Work order processing has been skipped because an unknown error has occurred.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance User
2. Click on Work Orders tab
3. Query work order
4. Select Complete Work Order
5. Enter Completion Details and click Apply
6. The above error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document