Unable To Complete EAM Work Orders Due to API Error
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 21-March-2015***
When attempting to complete work orders, the following error occurs.
1. An unknown error occurred in Work Order API while processing work order entities.
2. Work order processing has been skipped because an unknown error has occurred.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance User
2. Click on Work Orders tab
3. Query work order
4. Select Complete Work Order
5. Enter Completion Details and click Apply
6. The above error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms