Entitlement Balances Are Not Appearing As Default
(Doc ID 1592116.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing the Accrual Balances, no balance details display.
If user performs the following steps, the system display the details:
Click on - Show Accrual Balances
Click on - Hide Accrual Balances
Click on - Leave Summary Tab
Click on - Entitlement Balances
Expect the system to display the Accrual Balances details straight away the moment navigate to the Entitlement Balances page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Leave Management : Summary page
2. Click on the Entitlement Balances tab
3. No details is shown.
4. Click on - Show Accrual Balances
5. Still no details is shown.
6. Click on - Hide Accrual Balances
7. Click on - Leave Summary Tab
8. Click on - Entitlement Balances
9. The Accrual Balances is now displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!