Contract Number Reappears In Repair Estimate Lines Even After Successfully Saving A Deletion Of It
(Doc ID 1592308.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Estimate and Actual Charges
Contract Number reappears in Repair Estimate Lines even after successfully saving a deletion of it.
Contract Number Not to reappear in Repair Estimate Lines even after successfully saving a deletion of it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the Depot Workbench, manually remove a contract number from an estimate line (delete and tab out) -- where the referenced IB (Installed Base) record on the repair order has one or more active warranties.
2. After doing so, the re-pricing of the estimate line will occur as expected,
3. Then save this change (clicking 'save' icon) and get a confirmation.
4. HOWEVER, when re-query the repair order record and navigate to the Repair Estimate lines section, the particular line(s) where the contract number has been deleted, the contract number reappears.
5. Also, if check the database, the "Contract_ID' column has a null value as would be expected (view CSD_REPAIR_ESTIMATE_LINES_V).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document