Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Financials for the Americas - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version, Receivables Globalizations
You have applied the patch 13708691 to improve Autoinvoice functionality.
Based upon the ER improvement, when a transaction in autoinvoice is processed, any day after it was inserted into Autoinvoice the Invoice Date should be registered as the day it was reprocessed and not the day it was inserted into interface.
You applied the patch and did the tests and the invoice date still remains the date transaction was inserted into interface.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create autoinvoice transaction with any error on Day1.
2) Process autoinvoice, the transaction will be with error and will not be processed
3) Wait until the next day to resolve the error
4) On Day2 correct it and process it successfully
5) Create the Electronic Invoice (NFe)
6) The Date into Invoice should be Day2 Date instead of Day1 ( Before this ER the date was Day1 and this caused issues with SEFAZ validation)
When this scenario happens the Electronic Invoice (NFe) is generated with date of Day1 what cause an issue when validating the NFe with SEFAZ site
Applied the patch 13708691 and its prereqvisits
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms