Claim API OZF_CLAIM_PUB.Asso_Accruals_To_Claim_Line Charges other than Claim Line Amount When Offer Funds Utilization Contains negative (-ve) Adjustment
(Doc ID 1592927.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Claim API OZF_CLAIM_PUB.Asso_Accruals_To_Claim_Line associate earning amount changes other than claim line amount when offer funds utilization contains negative (-ve) adjustment.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Trade Planning > Offer
- Create adjustment with negative (-ve) amount for offer and customer
- Create claim and claim line for customer
- Update the claim with offer
- Run API OZF_CLAIM_PUB.Asso_Accruals_To_Claim_Line for given claim line
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document