OEXOEORD: Others Tab - End Customer Location Field Does Not Populate Sites Related Customers
(Doc ID 1593026.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the sales order form Header > Others tab > End Customer Location field does not
populate sites for related customers.
You use end customer location field for business requirement.
You also use customer relationship feature to make sure we can ship to related customer.
Related customer location are appearing correctly in "Bill To" and "Ship To" locations.
However, same are not appearing in "End Customer Location".
You want that SO Header Others tab 'End Customer Location' field LOV to
display related customers.
Expect that the End Customer Location would have a LOV that includes related
customers so they can select it from this LOV (Liek the Ship to LOV)
1. Order Management Responsibility
2. Sales Orders > Enter Customer XTO
3. Update Ship to using LOV and select related customer 'XXX'
4. Other tab > See that the Customer XTO already defaulted to the End Customer and End Customer # field.
5. Go to End Customer Location field and click LOV - all that shows is customer XTO and not the End Customer Jarvis
6. If they update the End Customer to XXX then they can select XXX in the LOV for End Customer Location
But you want the users to just go to the End Customer Location field and select the related customer in that field from the LOV
You found note which seems similar - but not sure:
Sales Order Form: End Customer Location Details Are Not Populated For Related Customers (Doc ID 1272144.1)
Recommended patch is dev controlled QP Patch 13068043:R12.ONT.B with source file: OEXOEHDR.pld 120.176.12010000.47
You have: resource/OEXOEHDR.pll 120.176.12010000.33
You checked the patch and there are many bugs include.
Is there a one-off patch for this specific issue?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|