Work Order Component Supply Subinv And Locator Not Defaulting From WIP Parameters
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Rel 12.1.3, job component supply subinventory/locator is not defaulting from WIP Parameters form when jobs are created via the WIP Mass Load process.
The table wip_job_dtls_interface contains null values for subinventory/locator fields. It's expected that when supply suinventory/locator information is not passed via the interface table, the WIP Mass Load should default this information from the WIP Parameters form.
However, Rel 11.5.10 behaves correctly in that if the supply subinventory/locator is not passed via the interface table, then WIP mass load program populates the base table from WIP Parameters form as expected.
If the supply suinventory/locator information is not passed via the interface table, then the WIP Mass Load should default this information from the WIP Parameters form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a WIP Job
2. Component Supply subinv populated from WIP Parameters
3. Run the custom concurrent program to populate the data into interface table to update the above wip component Operation Sequence. Subinventory and locator populated as NULL in interface tables(wip_job_dtls_interface)
4. Now run the WIP Mass load
5. Verify the Operation Sequence
6. Verify the Supply subinv
7. If you supply suninventory is NOT passed in interface table, then WIP mass load program removes the Supply subinv in WO also. We expected to be defaulted from WIP Parameter setup
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms