Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version,
After RFQ is approved and then published still see status of RFQ as draft when reviewing the RFQ via the Negotiation review link of Approved Notification (NOTIF_CREATOR_NEG_APPROVED)
The expectation is the status should be Active and not draft when reviewing the RFQ via this link in the approved notification
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create Service requisition.
2. Autocreate RFQ and submit for approval.
3. Approve RFQ.
4. Check status of RFQ via approved notification => Status draft.
5. Publish RFQ.
6. Check status again via approved notification.
7. Status is still showing draft instead of Active.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms