R12: In Buyer Work Center Personalized Views Are Not Updated After Making Changes On the Purchase Document
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PBWC: Professional Buyer Work Center
In Buyer Work Center (BWC), find that personalized views are not getting refreshed/updated when pressing the "Go" button after doing some changes in a document included in the view.
Expectation is that the view will be refreshed once user click on the GO button as long as the document has been approved.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a personalized view and name it, for example "All approved POs"
2. Setup it to show only POs with approval status as "Approved"
3. Click on any of the POs appearing in the view results
4. Change the PO so that it become "Requires Reapproval"
5. Approve the PO
6. Check the view results via pressing the "Go" button.
Is find that the view is not updated / refreshed to include the changed and approved PO, so in order to view the document status the PO must be searched for.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms