Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version
When an Approval Management Engine (AME) Requisition is delegated for the 2nd time and approved by the person to whom the authority was delegated, after final approval, the action history is updated with 'No Action' instead of 'Approve'. The authorization status correctly changes to 'Approved'.
- This issue does not occur when the document is delegated only once.
- This issue has also been reported for non-AME documents.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Routing rule is active between Approver A and Approver B.
- When a document is submitted for approval to Approver A, the document is automatically delegated to Approver B.
- Through the notification Approver B delegates approval to Approver C.
- Approver C approves the document and the document then continues the normal approval routing.
- After final approval by another approver, the entry for user Approver C in the action history is updated with 'No Action' instead of 'Approve'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms