Territory Web ADI Error : "Resource needs At Least One Access Type That Is Not 'None'".
(Doc ID 1596403.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Territory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 04-Nov-2013
On : 12.1.3 version, Territory Definition
When export and upload a territory from Webadi without modifying any data , the following error occurs.
"Resource needs at least one Access Type that is not 'None'."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to the Territory Management UI
- query an existing territory
- Add a new resource via the Territory UI
- Export the territory via Webadi
- upload it without any modification, taking options : All rows, and with the pre-validate , got the error : "Resource needs at least one Access Type that is not 'None'."
- If we upload without the pre-validate option , got the error : "Unable to perform column validation".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document