Alternate IB Ownership Relationship – Instance Can Not Be Entered On SR Charges Lines
(Doc ID 1596405.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a return Charges line for an IB tracked item, in order to use an IB instance from a related customer, in Charges Item Instance tab the LOV only shows IB instances for parties that have a relationship at Party level between the owner of the IB instance and the party in the SR.
If the relationship is created in Installed Base only (not in Contact Center Relationship tab), the IB Instance is not listed in the LOV.
Instance LOV in the Charges tab should display all the instances belonging to related parties as well, provided there is a valid Installed Base relationship. A TCA relationship shouldn't be required.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an item instance 123456 for the customer A.B.C.
2. In Installed Base, create a relationship with another customer D.E.F.
3. Do not create any relationship in Contact Center between both customers.
4. Create an SR for customer D.E.F.
5. In charges tab the Item Instance LOV (or the Serial Number LOV) is not showing item instance 123456 owned by customer A.B.C.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document