Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version of Oracle Advanced Benefits,
When setting a life event in the Plans form > Options button > Life Event Eligibility button as 'Eligible' in the "Eligible/Ineligible" field, Family Member code to "Check Designation Requirements" is ignored.
If the life event is removed from this location or set to "Either Eligible or Ineligible", the problem does not occur.
Expect the Family Member Code to still be correct regardless of the setting in the "Eligible/Ineligible" field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Create new options which will only be used for a certain life event.
3. Add these options to the existing plan.
4. Create a life event "Late Enrollment" which will be used to enroll in said options.
5. Navigate to Total Compensation > Programs and Plans > Plans form and query the plan with the new options for "Late Enrollment".
6. Click the Options button and select one of the late options in question.
7. Click the Life Event Eligibility button and add the "Late Enrollment" life event and select "Eligible" in the Eligible/Ineligible field.
8. Process the Late Enrollment life event for an example employee.
Options returned include ALL new options not just those specific to the employees contacts.
Family Member Code set to "Check Designation Requirements" on the Plans form > General tab.
Adding the same to the Life Event Reason Impact on Eligibility form did not change the result.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, options which participants should not be offered based on their current contacts are displayed incorrectly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms