Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2013
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Communication detail check box missing on supplier site creation from an existing address.
When we create a new site based on an existing address users do not see the checkbox which allows us to update the communication details for the site.
Checkbox: Update to all new sites created for this address
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in and access Payables, select Suppliers
2. Search and select existing Supplier and Click on GO
3. Click on Update icon for selected Supplier
4. Click On Create
5. Enter an existing address and give a new site name.
-- This page should contain a field to get the communication details to site from the address
6. Click on personalize Site attributes.
7. Observe that item: 'Message Checkbox: Update to all new sites created for this address' has a null value for Shown colum
-- So field is not shown on the page.
8. Click pencil icon and update attribute Rendered = True using Personalization.
9. Click Apply
10. Click Return to Application
11. The page has no changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms