Mobile Field Service - The Item List Of Values In MFS/Laptop Material Return Debrief Page Contains No Values
(Doc ID 1597629.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, General / Laptop
Attempting to return parts from Organization A to the defective sub inventory of Organization B. Debrief can be processed correctly on the Enterprise application; however, when trying to process in OMFS/Laptop (after running JTM conc program), the sub inventory is displayed but when entering an item, the item is not recognized and the LOV is empty.
OMFS/Laptop should work the same way as Debrief HTML page on the Enterprise Application
Steps To Reproduce
- Assign a defective sub-inventory from Org B to an engineer from Org A2.
- Assign a defective sub-inventory from Org B to an engineer from Org A1.
- Navigate to Material Debrief on the Enterprise system
- (N)Return>Select the sub inventory and Item. Both are available from the LOV.
- Attempt to do the Debrief from OMFS
- Sub Inventory can be selected - but the Item LOV is not available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document