Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run 'OEXPWF module: Purge Order Management Workflow' concurrent program for OEOL line type,
the following error occurs.
Cause: FDPSTP failed due to ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character to number conversion error
ORA-06512: at "APPS.OE_PURGE_WF", line 624
ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character to number conversion
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Responsibility
2. Reports, Requests > Requests > Single Request > Run 'OEXPWF module: Purge Order Management Workflow' with parameters:
- Workflow Item key = null
- Elapse Days After Closure = 50
- Attempt to close= :N
- Commit frequency passed is:500
3. Program ends with error:
4. Customer has tried running with Elapsed days After closure passed is = 500, 200, 100,50 etc., and it still completes with error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms