Cash Management Issue: Unable To Perform Adjustment To Invoice from Cash Management Bank Statement Reconciliation Screen FRM-41051: You cannot create record here
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are unable to perform an Adjustment to invoice from Cash Management Bank Statement reconciliation screen after creating a receipt,
and applying the receipt. At this point you try to create an adjustment. The system gives the error
FRM-41051: You cannot create record here.
STEPS to REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Responsibility : your Cash Management responsibility
Navigation Path: Bank Statements > Bank Statements and Reconciliation
1. Query your Bank Statement
2. Click on Lines button
3. Scroll down to a line with Type = Receipt and Status = Unreconciled
4. Click on Create to create a standard cash receipt.
5. Click on Apply button
6. Choose a transaction from the Apply To list of values and Save.
7. Click on Adjustments button
All the fields are greyed out. You cannot enter data here.
8. Put your cursor on a row to enter adjustment information.
9. The system gives FRM-41051: You cannot create record here.
Upgraded to R12.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms